- Fluke 62 MAX + Infrared Thermometer (More Info >>)
- Wide temperature range from -30° to 650°C (–20° to 1202°F)
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- ±1% Accuracy of the reading.
- Dual, rotating lasers to accurately identify spot size
- Rugged performance
- Survives 9.8 foot/3 meter drops to wood floors
- Water and dust resistance
- IP54 rated to withstand rain, splashing liquids, dust and dirt
- Small and easy to use
- Ergonomic fit to "feel" good in your hand
- Backlit display
- Fluke 116 HVAC True RMS Multimeter w/ Temp. & Microamps
(More Info >>)
- True-rms ac voltage and current measurement for accurate readings on all waveforms
- Frequency, capacitance and resistance capabilities
- Min/Max/Average records irregular activity
- Backlight to illuminate the screen in dark workspaces
- Measures temperature in °C and °F
- IEC 1010 CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety ratings
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Auto and manual hold for later reference
- Easy-access battery door to change the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Overmolded case features integrated probe holders
- Fluke C115 Soft Carrying Case (More Info >>)
- Includes two padded pockets for protection of two test tools, and a pouch for test leads and other accessories.
- Durable polyester 600D case construction for long life.
- Fluke 80AK Fluke 80AK Thermocouple Adapter (More Info >>)
- Adapts Type-K thermocouple mini-connector to dual banana plug inputs
- Measurement range and accuracy: probe dependent
- Suitable for low voltage applications (below 30 V AC, 60 V DC)
- One year warranty
- Fluke 80BK-A Integrated Temperature Probe (More Info >>)
- Convenient one-piece construction for DMMs with temperature function
- K thermocouple with standard banana jack
- Measurement range: -40 to 260 °C (-40 to 500 °F)
- Fluke ToolPak Magnetic Meter hanging Strap (More Info >>)
- Kit includes: 9 inch hook and loop strap, universal hanger clip, hook hanger for non magnetic surfaces and a strong magnet.
- Solves almost any hanging and positioning problem you may face.
- The universal hanger allows you to hang your meter on nails, hooks and many other objects.
- Compatible with many Fluke instruments
- Fluke 80PK-11 Velcro Pipe clamp Thermocouple (More Info >>)
- Designed for hands free measurement of HVAC temperature measuring applications
- Use multiple and leave in place for route based routine maintenance
- Use with any temperature-measuring instrument designed to accept Type-K thermocouples